Sunday, 12 June 2022

Philippine Independence Day









Philippine Independence Day is an annual national holiday in the Philippines observed every sunday June 12 of the Year but I honestly want to tell this that I am and will always be a Filipino at heart and I will always believe in this saying that says "Mahalin natin ang sariling atin. Ating ipagpatibay, ating ipagpasalamat. Wikang atin, Wika ng Saliksik." 

I may be a Chinese blooded person but I am proud to say that I am still one of those Filipino People and I am a proud Filipino at heart and I can also speak and understand Tagalog as well like those fellow Filipino People in our country which is Philippines.

this is really a time of the year that i am bound to reflect with my inner self to be reminded that no matter what happen I am still one of those Filipino People as well.

To all my friends:

.... Happy Philippine Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fireflies

I’ve been wandering through the dark wondering how to chase that fireflies  in the midnight sunset of paradise  trying myself to catch that ...